Bridal Stylist / Sales Professional
Job Type: Part Time
Locations: 1300 Carling Avenue (Ottawa) and 319 Notre-Dame (Gatineau)
When a bride finds “The One” there are often cheers, tears, and applause. Dominique Levesque Bridal is more than a job. We are in the business of making dreams come true. We create exceptional memories for our clients every day.
Brides and our formal wear clients choose Dominique Levesque Bridal because of:
- The experience we create
- Our award winning customer service
- Our exclusive selection
- Our charming atmosphere
Most brides learn about Dominique Levesque Bridal from friends, family and co-workers. This is because of the team members we select to join our family. We hold our team members to the highest standards because our clients deserve the very best. YOU are Dominique Levesque Bridal in our customer’s eyes.
We are currently interviewing Sales Professionals with open availability for both of our locations.
- Are you energetic and fun with a sense of humour?
- Do you naturally engage others in conversation?
- Do you adapt well to all personality types?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Do you go above and beyond the call of duty?
- High-end/luxury sales experience is preferred. Previous sales experience is necessary.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both official languages.
- Position is fast paced and consists of constant standing/walking and lifting up to 35 pounds (Yes, dresses can be heavy).
- Availability on Saturday, Sunday, and evenings are a must!
Your earning potential is equal to the result, effort, and commitment you put forth.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com and please use the words "I love to sell" in your email subject line so we know you have read this posting and will take this opportunity seriously. Remember – this position requires OPEN AVAILABILITY to work any and all hours needed. Please paste your resume into the body of your e-mail response. We contact job applicants via email so please watch your inbox. For more information about our company please explore our website.